I just received a kit in the mail today.
It has Simon XT SUM2 then a REV E lower on the box.
1) Is this the newest one prior to the new 1.3 panel coming out that is now avaiable at select dealers?
2) Is this model capable of doing Z-wave?
3) Is this model allowed to have another keypad installed with it? If so, what is the model number and where can I find it?
4) Someone told me that SAW and Crystal sensors use different frequencies and I have to choose one or the other and there might be different XT Panels for either technology. Is this true, or can this model use SAW and Crystal at the same time operating together?
5) I am new to X-10. Whose manufactured X-10 lighting parts do you recommend for lights and model numbers?
6) Is there any online instructional DIY videos for the Simon XT?
7)Can this model use micro sensors?
Can you tell I am a noob?